[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-12-16 06:23:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43350 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Other games  |  Topic: Civ 3: Conquests « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Civ 3: Conquests  (Read 883 times)
[Nataliia]
[furry acolyte]

View Profile Email
Civ 3: Conquests
« on: 2003-12-14 14:03:34 »

I'm not sure how many folks are into world builders/Civ games in general, but I finally got my copy (Hurrah! for beta testing) and have had all my will sucked in already. This one gives you some shorter games by introducing set scenarios restricted by turn limits. Currently playing both a SP and LAN game with hubby and haven't seen any of the issues with MP that Play the World had and couldn't fix. Haven't tried the editor as of yet.

I must say that Breakaway and Firaxis do very intense beta tests, requiring NDAs unlike others I've been in, and their devs are constantly online actually listening to the feedback. A lot of bugs were found and fixed from major, game stopping ones, to minor misspellings. The goal of this test was a bug-free expansion and so far, I think they've gotten it.

If no one else plays it...ah well, you're missing out.  biggrin

The Bible teaches \"love thy neighbor\"; the Kama-Sutra explains how.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Other games  |  Topic: Civ 3: Conquests « previous next »
Jump to: