[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-12-11 01:28:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43357 Posts in 3547 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: ALLR6
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  SWAT3  |  SWAT4  |  Topic: SWAT4 Announced « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SWAT4 Announced  (Read 22593 times)
[GhostRider]
[nothing better to do]

120393882 ghostriderusa@msn.com RoddenCJ ghostrider_fc
View Profile Email
Re: SWAT4 Announced
« Reply #15 on: 2004-06-20 19:27:29 »

for you??

My, your fantasies are wild, aren't they??  When you come back to reality, let us know.Just like when he said you "

See my Battlefield 2 stats here.
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2004-06-20 22:30:14 »

s time!as Phoenix strokes his handlebar

[12:46] [DT], Drax: I enjoy hooking my little sister up with guys from across the country
[Don_T_Shoot]
[bukkake master]

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2004-06-21 00:17:36 »

moustache, shifting his gaze side to side. HE SAID HANDLEBAR MUSTACHE. NOT
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2004-06-21 00:44:47 »

ANYTHING ELSE, YOU FUCKTARDS.

Sorry Don. You said 'strokes' in a post. I had to close the door before -Dick or Longbow got to it.On behalf of -Dick and Longbow..

[12:46] [DT], Drax: I enjoy hooking my little sister up with guys from across the country
[GhostRider]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: 2004-06-21 01:51:25 »

I hear he likes to stroke and handle bars with his mustache... lol  lol CONGO RATZ on the hole in one. <

[predaeus]
[millennium club]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2004-09-06 12:13:17 »

--- quote from http://www.irrationalgames.com/ ---

3 September 2004: THIS WEEK AT IRRATIONAL with Meredith Levine

SWAT 4 Update

There is a general suspicion that people who work at game companies sit around playing games all day. Apparently there is at least some truth to that... According to producer Sara Verrilli, "the team has been devoting four or five hours a day to playing SWAT in different modes." Sounds like fun, huh? And you haven't even seen the game yet.

SWAT 4 truly looks amazing. The team has created a dark, dirty, gritty world that fans of the franchise (or of first person shooters, or of Irrational) are going to love. And not to debunk the playing-games-all-day myth, but the team has been working incredibly hard. The whole group is busy perfecting both the single and multiplayer modes, as well as balancing the gameplay so that SWAT teams and suspects are competitive. Programmers have been seen brutally dragging team members away from their computers to help fix bugs.

I know for a fact that SWAT is going to be incredible and I will tell you why. I have spent an unnatural amount of time around game developers. I know that when people work on a game for two or more years, they are usually sick to death of it by the time they hit crunch no matter how amazing it may be. Once they are in crunch, forget them ever wanting to see the game again. And yet here's what crunching Irrational team member Bill Gardner has to say when asked how the game is progressing: "We're having entirely too much fun playing this game. There's a borderline unhealthy amount of trash talking going on and a whole lot of random shouting." I can vouch for the random shouting; it can get very loud in the SWAT room.

We are expecting SWAT to be ready in the first quarter of 2005. If you would like to learn about the game in more detail check out the press release and stay tuned for more updates here.

-- Meredith Levine

--- end of quote ---
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2004-09-07 16:08:15 »

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap *ahem* CRAP.

nN
[furry sage]

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: 2004-09-07 17:12:06 »

It's funny because the Irrational site links to swat4.com which is a non-entity at the minute. I do firmly believe though that SWAT4 will be released, and it'll probably be alright. Deciding whether or not its be as good as S3 will be a matter of playing it.

"New Custard Could Cause Worldwide Flandemic"
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2004-09-07 17:25:01 »

I have my doubts about the game. Severe, handicapping doubts. I cry myself to sleep at night because I just know the game is gonna suck.

nN
[furry sage]

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: 2004-09-07 21:22:20 »

It makes me want to do the sex wee

"New Custard Could Cause Worldwide Flandemic"
[GhostRider]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: 2004-09-08 01:30:05 »

It's just too bad because it makes me remember when we all used to have a good time meeting up in a Swat lobby and playing games together.  We haven't done that in like two years.

[furrycat]
[jedi master]

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: 2004-09-08 06:38:09 »

Why does everyone think it will suck?  Urban Justice looked like it would suck.  Then it looked like it wouldn't actually be released.  Then we found out for sure that it wouldn't.

SWAT4 on the other hand looks OK.  And highly moddable if it isn't.  I'm looking forward to it again.
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2004-09-08 10:48:59 »

I have a daily woody over it.

I think only Phoenix has doubts, and he is always that way.
[gerwalker]
[furry ranger]

880141 [gerwalker] N/A N/A
View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: 2004-09-08 12:19:32 »

Man, System Shock 2 is awesome!  

I'm really looking forward to SWAT4 and playing together again!! smile  I already pre-ordered my copy.

"Take him out!"
[Longbow]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: 2004-09-08 15:07:00 »

i cant wait either.  ok everyone break out thier copy of swat3 and install it, im sure we need to practice...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  SWAT3  |  SWAT4  |  Topic: SWAT4 Announced « previous next »
Jump to: