[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-11-23 15:52:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43350 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Steam (Moderator: -Dick)  |  Topic: CS:S server « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CS:S server  (Read 3838 times)
JustM-
[my first post]

View Profile Email
CS:S server
« on: 2005-01-25 00:11:26 »

Hey, I play alot on furry clan server Columbus,Ohio but recently I was (auto?) banned for team killing.  I wish to be unbanned because I only team killed 2 times on purpose but because I was being blocked into a vent by 2 other team killers.  I attempted switching teams but they followed me and continued team killing.  The other 2 team kills were purley accidental.  Please consider an unbanning.

M-
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
Re: CS:S server
« Reply #1 on: 2005-01-25 01:23:24 »

There are no perma bans on the server, just temp, ranging from 5 minutes to a few hours--to let things cool down.  If it was a auto ban you had to shoot 3 differnt teammates in a row.  Its scripted.    

If somebody was shooting at you, my best advice is to let it go because the server will not allow it to happen long, and it will kick/slay/temp ban/perma ban depending upon hwo many times it occours..

You are not banned, and have not been banned as of this writing.
[Luedog]
[furry veteran]

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: 2005-01-25 20:52:05 »

you tell'em steve-dave.
[Longbow]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: 2005-01-26 16:51:30 »

geez you two need to quit getting high and engaging in gay sex acts so late at nite...
[Don_T_Shoot]
[bukkake master]

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005-01-26 21:23:32 »

Yeah, it's way past LB's bedtime when you do that.  Try to get it on earlier in the evening for his sake.
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2005-02-27 00:27:35 »

Add +connect 24.106.126.157 to your shortcut, that way will auto connect to the [furryclan] server with no messy browser to cope with.
Kintama
[noob]

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: 2005-03-02 17:38:54 »

I got added to the b4nz0red list, I'm thinking because I attacked a teamate and single handedly caused the server to crash right?  nod

I dont really care if i'm banned or not I just wanted to say i'm sorry for team killing/attacking... even though i'm not the only one that does it I was unlucky enough to have the server crash because of it. Its probably best if I dont play there anymore.. so just keep me on the banned list, if people are going to TK and attack me and I cant attack them back because of the possibility of the server crashing because of it then I shouldnt be alloud to play there.

Anyways, it was fun while it lasted and best of luck to the furry clan and the server.
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2005-03-02 19:03:23 »

The issue was not limited to you.  The TK crash was a bug that I resolved today after your ban.  

The issue was you continued to do it after I told you not to, and after you knew this exploit existed yesterday and took advantage of it 2 times.  The server will and has always taken care of TKing automatically and democratically with the Mani Mod and the punish menu.  You continue to feel the need to take matters into your own hands and headshot for whatever reason you feel.

Its not going to happen here anymore.
Kintama
[noob]

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: 2005-03-02 19:18:27 »

You never told me not to TK. You said that spamming smoke grenades was getting annoying and to stop doing it so I did. Youre a horrible admin if you let your little mini-admin's teamkill and stab people in the back and then ban the other person when they "take matters into their own hands" I dont give a fuck weather or not I play on your server because theres millions of other ones. I tried to be nice about it and apologize but I guess you didnt appreciate that so fuck you and your admins and I hope your server explodes and kills your Mom.

FACE
Kintama
[noob]

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: 2005-03-02 19:24:08 »

P.S

Venture Brothers sucks.
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2005-03-02 20:42:11 »

HAHH "Face"?  

HAHAAHA
nN
[furry sage]

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: 2005-03-02 22:01:08 »

Y'all got served!

"New Custard Could Cause Worldwide Flandemic"
OCZero
[bum]

DyceFreak22
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: 2005-03-03 15:51:43 »

Kintama wrote on Wed, 02 March 2005 15:18

You never told me not to TK. You said that spamming smoke grenades was getting annoying and to stop doing it so I did. Youre a horrible admin if you let your little mini-admin's teamkill and stab people in the back and then ban the other person when they "take matters into their own hands" I dont give a fuck weather or not I play on your server because theres millions of other ones. I tried to be nice about it and apologize but I guess you didnt appreciate that so fuck you and your admins and I hope your server explodes and kills your Mom.

FACE

nade spammage.. sounds like something I would do

too bad your leaving kin... it was always nice to have a farmiliar face... to tk.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Steam (Moderator: -Dick)  |  Topic: CS:S server « previous next »
Jump to: