[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-09-21 14:48:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43346 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  SWAT3  |  SWAT4  |  Topic: SWAT 4 DEMO OUT « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SWAT 4 DEMO OUT  (Read 6566 times)
[jimforthewin]
[furryclan] MOH
[furry postmaster]

Jim

View Profile
Re: SWAT 4 DEMO OUT
« Reply #15 on: 2005-03-03 21:08:24 »

Probably so drunk that she acctually was shagging a rabbit.  And not the rampant kind.
Zero
[furry friend]

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: 2005-03-04 11:49:44 »

Young drunk dumb and rich. And not afraid to experiment. Excellent.

@ Fly: I've been busy busy and very broke although working hard. My PC hasnt really been upgraded since I last saw you all so what Im running now will probably look like astro wars compared to you lots systems. Jus tryin to raise cash to pay off sound equipment at the mo then I'll upgrade.

Need to buy me that there HL2 so I can get on CS source, but I'll buy SWAT4 no matter what when it comes out. It aint that bad really if it turns out to be good online... wink

Zero.
Sc4r3d
[wannabe]

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: 2005-04-03 18:33:35 »

dick,

I tried to play swat4 after you all talked about swat on ts, man this game is a fucking joke. was swat3 this suck?

maybe they will stop and rebuild it b/c its not fun to play, there are like 25 buttons you have to know to play the damn thing. I too have fallen to the darkside of CS. Atleast I dont have to think to play it. and living in Indiana thats a good thing, thinking and playing dont get along~!
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2005-04-03 19:39:09 »

Well the greatest part about SWAT 3 was the fact that you DID have to think and that you DID have a million options of what to do.

[12:46] [DT], Drax: I enjoy hooking my little sister up with guys from across the country
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2005-04-04 03:03:14 »

Yeah you are kinda missing the point to SWAT.  CSS is a joke when it comes to realism.  Its simply a nice way to vent some anger and shoot willie nillie.  SWAT3/4 and Operation Flashpoint require a lot more skill, tactics, and team play.  Kinda the things [furryclan] is based on.

Of course to really confuse you, I dont like SWAT4 too much at the moment.  Something rubs me the wrong way about it, and I cant put my finger on it.  IT has a lot to do with the officers stance.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  SWAT3  |  SWAT4  |  Topic: SWAT 4 DEMO OUT « previous next »
Jump to: