[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-10-23 16:01:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43350 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Steam (Moderator: -Dick)  |  Topic: OH N0ES! I HAVE BEEN BANNED! (complain about being banned here) « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OH N0ES! I HAVE BEEN BANNED! (complain about being banned here)  (Read 17447 times)
[Longbow]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile WWW Email
Re: OH N0ES! I HAVE BEEN BANNED! (complain about being banned here)
« Reply #15 on: 2005-03-07 16:54:10 »

yes it can, but it dont sound like that is happening here.  
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2005-03-07 21:02:46 »

Pfft, Longbow you are pre-banned.
OCZero
[bum]

DyceFreak22
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: 2005-03-07 21:39:05 »

lol

thats good stuff, its like my very own online soap.
nN
[furry sage]

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: 2005-03-07 22:58:27 »

Now if only you could get your own online shampoo...

"New Custard Could Cause Worldwide Flandemic"
Mofonum2
[noob]

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: 2005-03-27 03:19:30 »

Yea me again today i was playing and the admin Scared[wanabe] keeped kicking me with no reason attached. When i came back into the server i was slain after killing one person. A clan member by the name of [C-MeN]PeePeeWillson was with me at the time. Both PeePee and I asked why i was getting kicked and scared replied because i was hacking. Both peepee and i said i wasnt and that he was abusing by kicking me. at this time zero came into the server. I was gimped once and then some1 lifted the gimpness. i was gimped a second time and started spamming the gimp talk because i felt that being gimped wasnt neccasary. I was then kicked and every time i try to connect it kicks me wiht an auto kick so i an esentially banned for rebeling from an abusive admin.
Mofonum2
[noob]

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: 2005-03-27 03:21:16 »

sorry accidentaly posted twice ignore this post
OCZero
[bum]

DyceFreak22
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: 2005-03-27 04:02:49 »

considering that there were two admin in there... Im pretty sure there was good reason.

they say 19-1 with 9 headshots in a row...

shoulda stopped at 8 headshots moron!
Sc4r3d
[wannabe]

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: 2005-03-27 04:12:50 »

Mofonum2 wrote on Sat, 26 March 2005 23:19

Yea me again today i was playing and the admin Scared[wanabe] keeped kicking me with no reason attached. When i came back into the server i was slain after killing one person. A clan member by the name of [C-MeN]PeePeeWillson was with me at the time. Both PeePee and I asked why i was getting kicked and scared replied because i was hacking. Both peepee and i said i wasnt and that he was abusing by kicking me. at this time zero came into the server. I was gimped once and then some1 lifted the gimpness. i was gimped a second time and started spamming the gimp talk because i felt that being gimped wasnt neccasary. I was then kicked and every time i try to connect it kicks me wiht an auto kick so i an esentially banned for rebeling from an abusive admin.

If you are going to bitch at least spell my name right dickweed. Sc4r3d [wannabe]

Ok now that thats out of the way. I came into the game and went into watch for a bit as I was eating. I saw your queer name and the other [c-men] and said a what the hell Ill watch him for shits and giggles.  After you were at 9-1 I said damn this guy is good, then it was 16-1 with 6 Head shots in a row, then bam your at 19-1 with 9 head shots in a row and I said ok what would Dick do? hmm ok kick for sure for the first time, he usually doesnt go past 12-1ish or so. You came back in I said to myself, ok maybe this dipshit knows an admin knows he is cheating.. well nope, this retard goes on with 4 more kills all head shots. so then the fun began, I kicked him a few times but he is a persistant little fag so I began to GIMP you b/c you didnt get the hint you were not welcome until you could turn off your hacks. Then your [c-men] boyfriend started in with the name calling and such so I saw fit to GIMP him. I was not the only admin in there, myself and kal, were the 2 admins in there, as well as ZERO who plays on here almost more then me.

So, next time you post, please include all important information. Did you think I wasnt a member on the forum? Ask anyone that plays with me, I dont kick people, I give them the benefit of the doubt, b/c some people are just damn good, you are not one of those people.

There are a lot of servers all-be-it none as cool as furry but I am sure others dont mind you cheating, but on here, if i am going to kill brain cells I HATE TO PLAY WITH CHEATERS.

Out-

Sc4r3d

Mofonum2
[noob]

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: 2005-03-27 04:21:37 »

ok mr. Sc4r3d [wannabe]

i have been in teh "cheeting" hot seet before and pheonix has been the one acusing of the same exact thing but ask him i dont cheat dude... have you ever heard of someone being good. Im not trying tno brag but come on man just because someone with some skill comes around does that mean you have to kick them and acuse them of hacking? Get real man i was NOT cheating im just that fucking good.

Out-

Devastator

edit-

Oh my bad i dint know there was an 8 hs in a row limit... i just thought that you could kill people however and not be accused of hacking.... besides its a fucking scout how else are you suppose to kill people in one shot?
Sc4r3d
[wannabe]

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: 2005-03-27 04:26:12 »

Mofonum2 wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 00:21

ok mr. Sc4r3d [wannabe]

i have been in teh "cheeting" hot seet before and pheonix has been the one acusing of the same exact thing but ask him i dont cheat dude... have you ever heard of someone being good. Im not trying tno brag but come on man just because someone with some skill comes around does that mean you have to kick them and acuse them of hacking? Get real man i was NOT cheating im just that fucking good.

Out-

Devastator

edit-

Oh my bad i dint know there was an 8 hs in a row limit... i just thought that you could kill people however and not be accused of hacking.... besides its a fucking scout how else are you suppose to kill people in one shot?

your fucking good?

hmm I love the jumping in no gravity head shots, that was killer bro, esp 5 in a row while falling. You should consider going PRO. You are teh man, will you teach me? I am a real good learner. (this was on bed bugs)

ps run Spell Check "cheeting" is not spelled correctly its Cheating.
OCZero
[bum]

DyceFreak22
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: 2005-03-27 04:34:31 »

Mofonum2 wrote

actually.. with a scout, you can hit people in the upper chest and kill them in one hit, and it doesnt come out as a headshot either.

Sc4r3d wrote

hmm I love the jumping in no gravity head shots, that was killer bro, esp 5 in a row while falling. You should consider going PRO. You are teh man, will you teach me? I am a real good learner. (this was on bed bugs)

holy crap are you serious? you should have frapsed him, I would have love to seen that. thats the one thing I dont even bother trying on bedbugs.
Mofonum2
[noob]

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: 2005-03-27 05:25:23 »

Hater wrote
Quote:

WOW now your just making stuff up to save your own ass from getting your admins taken away.

Non-believer who is trying to get me banned wrote
Quote:

actually.. with a scout, you can hit people in the upper chest and kill them in one hit, and it doesnt come out as a headshot either

in 1.6 it wasnt like that so im use to hitting them in the head.

and btw did you ever First person spec me when you were thinking i was a haker(speeled it wrowng jist fer u) or did you just assume "well hes getting hs im not even gonna look and see if he takes his time with his shots. No ill just assume that he is hacking and not taking his time with everyshot like all good players do."
Sc4r3d
[wannabe]

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: 2005-03-27 12:48:58 »

[quote title=Mofonum2 wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 01:25]Hater wrote
Quote:

and btw did you ever First person spec me when you were thinking i was a haker(speeled it wrowng jist fer u) or did you just assume "well hes getting hs im not even gonna look and see if he takes his time with his shots. No ill just assume that he is hacking and not taking his time with everyshot like all good players do."

Sc4r3d wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 00:12

If you are going to bitch at least spell my name right dickweed. Sc4r3d [wannabe]

Ok now that thats out of the way. I came into the game and went into watch for a bit as I was eating. I saw your queer name and the other [c-men] and said a what the hell Ill watch him for shits and giggles.  After you were at 9-1 I said damn this guy is good, then it was 16-1 with 6 Head shots in a row, then bam your at 19-1 with 9 head shots in a row and I said ok what would Dick do? Out-

Sc4r3d

There you go since your a RETARD and cant read or spell.

OCZero
[bum]

DyceFreak22
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: 2005-03-27 14:28:30 »

dick.. and lue... would probably hold a high council to decide the fate of this poor semen... at least, thats what they did with me lol
Mofonum2
[noob]

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: 2005-03-27 15:04:06 »

[quote title=Sc4r3d wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 08:48]
Mofonum2 wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 01:25

Hater wrote
Quote:

Sc4r3d wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 00:12

Ok now that thats out of the way. I came into the game and went into watch for a bit as I was eating. I saw your queer name and the other [c-men] and said a what the hell Ill watch him for shits and giggles.  After you were at 9-1 I said damn this guy is good, then it was 16-1 with 6 Head shots in a row, then bam your at 19-1 with 9 head shots in a row and I said ok what would Dick do? Out-

Sc4r3d

There you go since your a RETARD and cant read or spell.

too bad that says nothign about FIRTS PERSON.... you know you can spec people without actauly watchign there screen but you see there body instead. So were you watchign FIRST PERSON or THIRD PERSON? and have you ever seen some1 hack? i mean casue there is a distinct difference between hacking and taking your shots. A hackers shots will automaticly aim at the head instantaniacly. A good shots shot will work its way to the head and shoot.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Steam (Moderator: -Dick)  |  Topic: OH N0ES! I HAVE BEEN BANNED! (complain about being banned here) « previous next »
Jump to: