[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-10-23 15:59:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43350 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Steam (Moderator: -Dick)  |  Topic: OH N0ES! I HAVE BEEN BANNED! (complain about being banned here) « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: OH N0ES! I HAVE BEEN BANNED! (complain about being banned here)  (Read 17446 times)
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
Re: OH N0ES! I HAVE BEEN BANNED! (complain about being banned here)
« Reply #30 on: 2005-03-27 15:48:59 »

Quote:

A hackers shots will automaticly aim at the head instantaniacly. A good shots shot will work its way to the head and shoot.

Umm no, many of the better hooks out there allow you to pick what zone you want to shoot at, how to shoot at it, and how fast to snap to it as well as many other "features", Mr "Instantaniacly".

I think we have all had enough of this flame war now.  Mofonum2 there are over 1000 active cs:s servers out there.  I really dont know why you wont jsut move on.  The admins have made a decison, and no matter how much you beg, whimper, plead, bitch, or pander, you will not be welcome.  If you stil insist on playing here, come back when vac2 is released.  

Until then, good day.
OCZero
[bum]

DyceFreak22
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #31 on: 2005-03-27 16:03:23 »

he's probably all pissed off because the rest of the semen like to play on the server..

and dick, do you know if they are going to port CD to Source as well? (even though it didn't work too well)
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2005-03-27 18:39:39 »

CD?
Mofonum2
[noob]

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: 2005-03-27 19:02:45 »

The reason i like to play on this server is becuase it is a fun atmosphere and i like the maps you play including bedbugs and aim_ag_texture (i think thats the name of it) I like its casue its a laid back server no competative "OMG I FUCKING OWNED YOU YOU FUCKING SUXOR" its just fun. But you guys seem to have felt like i was TOO good for your server.

Quote:

If you stil insist on playing here, come back when vac2 is released.

You can bet your ass i will be back and i will do just as good to prove that i wasnt hacking... but you have to promis to "unautokick" me when it does come out or thats not fair. Well untill then

-[C-MeN] OUT
OCZero
[bum]

DyceFreak22
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #34 on: 2005-03-27 19:55:17 »

-Dick wrote on Sun, 27 March 2005 14:39

CD?

cheat death... a proggie that you had to run in the backround with when joining a server with the cheat death plug in... it would logically be very effective... I dont know how good it actually worked.
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 2005-03-27 22:25:24 »

OOh C-D.  YEah there one available if I recal, but all the after market add on anti cheats are either difficult to install, or require client side installs as well.

The only good way to gaurd against hacking is a simple anti hook/client side code checking/ini checking system that vac tends to utilise, and admins that notice oddities, and care more about keeeping a clean server then their rank on it.
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005-03-28 07:30:25 »

For the record, I assumed Devastator was cheating before on the server. You all know me. I assume someone's cheating until they prove otherwise... and I'll be damned if I admit someone's just good.

Sc4r3d doesn't have to worry about losing his admin rights. Not gonna happen. Fuck off and die.

[12:46] [DT], Drax: I enjoy hooking my little sister up with guys from across the country
Mofonum2
[noob]

View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: 2005-03-30 00:57:45 »

so then phoenix how does one prove that one is not cheating?
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2005-03-30 07:14:33 »

You get banned and worry about it on another server. problem solved... for us, anyway.

[12:46] [DT], Drax: I enjoy hooking my little sister up with guys from across the country
Corewin
[noob]

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: 2005-03-31 04:53:33 »

yeah... i was kicking Sc4red's ass... then he changed my name to gimp, then he blinded me for camping a couple rounds, and after i started rushing with the rest of the team he kept drugging me. He went afk... i suppose to see if i was hacking, which i assure you i  have never hacked in my life, but i guess ... seeing as i cant get back in i assume he went ahead and banned me.  I know your understanding oh great and mighty dick, so help a poor tormented soul, who kicks the ass in CS, out.

"OK TERRIFIC"

-the core
Sc4r3d
[wannabe]

View Profile Email
« Reply #40 on: 2005-03-31 04:56:52 »

Corewin wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 00:53

yeah... i was kicking Sc4red's ass... then he changed my name to gimp, then he blinded me for camping a couple rounds, and after i started rushing with the rest of the team he kept drugging me. He went afk... i suppose to see if i was hacking, which i assure you i  have never hacked in my life, but i guess ... seeing as i cant get back in i assume he went ahead and banned me.  I know your understanding oh great and mighty dick, so help a poor tormented soul, who kicks the ass in CS, out.

"OK TERRIFIC"

-the core

geee you fuck around with a person you play with all the time and he gets all mad.. Your not banned. I did Gimp you that was just fun, but I did take it off just like I did to the 1st.. Dick if he was banned he was not supposed to be. I dont remember even kicking him. Just the Gimp part b/c that is just funny, and I had to show my brother biggrin  he just dumped his girl and he needed a laugh

Sc4r3d
[wannabe]

View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: 2005-03-31 05:00:24 »

Corewin wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 00:53

"OK TERRIFIC"

-the core

ps... I blinded you once when you got 9 HS in a row while jumping and not even aiming at the person(even my bro was like wtf, either he is amazing or cheating). But I give you the benefit of the doubt.  and lets get real, I drugged you one time not a bunch of times, then I undrugged you, and you got the kill. Let not exaggerate on this one. You did get the gimp because you are a gimp.

Sc4r3d
[wannabe]

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: 2005-03-31 05:01:56 »

pss.

Phoenix...

You know the time you gimped me then you left, before telling me about this new feature.. Yeah it took me 2 hours of being the gimp before I finally figured it out lol.. I owe you for that one you penis..

NOW GET ONLINE AND PLAY YOU HOMO!
nN
[furry sage]

View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: 2005-03-31 09:31:54 »

your gay.

"New Custard Could Cause Worldwide Flandemic"
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: 2005-03-31 12:42:08 »

I dont see your name on the list, and non [members], (i.e. Sc4r3d) do not have the ability to ban.  If you stil cant join I need your SteamID and I can double check.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Steam (Moderator: -Dick)  |  Topic: OH N0ES! I HAVE BEEN BANNED! (complain about being banned here) « previous next »
Jump to: