[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-11-23 15:51:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43350 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Steam (Moderator: -Dick)  |  Topic: Donations « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Donations  (Read 1451 times)
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
Donations
« on: 2005-03-21 02:43:37 »

If anybody feels generous we do have a 200 dollar a month connection fee thanks to Time Warner cable for our conection.  The conection does a variety of things but most of the bandwidth is curently being taken up by Counter Strike Source of course.

If you have fun playing with us, and enjoy al the hard work put into the server please donate if you can.  Remember if everybody donates a few bucks, [-dick] gets much less stressed about being able to eat or pay for the connection.

send l00t to furrycat@furryclan.net via paypal.

Information about past contributions is available here

Sc4r3d
[wannabe]

View Profile Email
Re: Donations
« Reply #1 on: 2005-03-31 04:51:37 »

I am on vacation but when I get back home and talk with the wife-e I will throw you some cash bro. I mean fuck I play only on this server I might as well kick in a few bucks.

-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
Re: Donations
« Reply #2 on: 2005-03-31 12:43:56 »

YEah, Kaldoranz has kicked in some dough already.   I trying to start a paypal frenzy.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Steam (Moderator: -Dick)  |  Topic: Donations « previous next »
Jump to: