[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-11-23 15:51:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43350 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Steam (Moderator: -Dick)  |  Topic: Question about when to kick and why cant admins ban? « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Question about when to kick and why cant admins ban?  (Read 1754 times)
kaldoranz
[noob]

View Profile Email
Question about when to kick and why cant admins ban?
« on: 2005-03-31 19:08:22 »

Last night - there were 3 or 4 deekwads on the server (CS_Office) all on the T team and they were doing nothing but fucking off - shooting each other and hostages whilst eating their refried beans and cackling on their mics. I kicked the worst one and ended up having to do so several times. The nick was ALL ERIKS ARE GAY

I was on T and we were getting slaughtered (not that we wouldn't have anyways with a good team) but these dicks were useless and were there more for a beaner social gathering. mad

Are you unable to give admins such as me the ability to ban someone or do you just not want to hand out that much authority?

Did I do wrong by kicking this dude? Sorry if I offended anyone by writing this post. I can't tell you how important it is to me to keep you all liking me. Now that I have that aside, if one of you furryfolk happen to have been one of the offending cunts last night - please accept my apology! biggrin  biggrin
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
Re: Question about when to kick and why cant admins ban?
« Reply #1 on: 2005-03-31 21:07:29 »

I was too busy coughing up balls of yellow goo from my cold to bother being GAY ERIC.

If there are people on the server TKing eachother, then if it happens more then 4 times they get auto banned for a period of time.  You jsut gotta let it take its course.  There is also the option to voteban via a say command, but I am geussing the offenders may have outnumbered the good people?

Handing out the right to ban is tough.  I like to keep it so everybody has a bit of a say in it, mostly becaseu I dont want peole getting banned for giggles, which happened a lot in the beginning.  It stil happens with other features too.  

Usually a kick is enough, but some of the annoying ones jsut keep comming back i know.  

You can always IM me or post here a steamID and I will review it and add it if neccessary.
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005-04-01 04:14:22 »

Yeah.. because when the admins initially had the right to ban... the fuckwads you're talking about actually GOT banned willy nilly... or, of course, the fuckwads that were obvious cheaters got banned, then -dick decided to unban them because he didn't trust the admins, and then they were banned again for cheating! What a lovely cycle.

[12:46] [DT], Drax: I enjoy hooking my little sister up with guys from across the country
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2005-04-01 11:10:18 »

Umm, no.
Sc4r3d
[wannabe]

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: 2005-04-03 18:55:19 »

kaldoranz wrote on Thu, 31 March 2005 15:08

Last night - there were 3 or 4 deekwads on the server (CS_Office) all on the T team and they were doing nothing but fucking off - shooting each other and hostages whilst eating their refried beans and cackling on their mics. I kicked the worst one and ended up having to do so several times. The nick was ALL ERIKS ARE GAY

I was on T and we were getting slaughtered (not that we wouldn't have anyways with a good team) but these dicks were useless and were there more for a beaner social gathering. mad

Are you unable to give admins such as me the ability to ban someone or do you just not want to hand out that much authority?

Did I do wrong by kicking this dude? Sorry if I offended anyone by writing this post. I can't tell you how important it is to me to keep you all liking me. Now that I have that aside, if one of you furryfolk happen to have been one of the offending cunts last night - please accept my apology! biggrin  biggrin

I hear you bro, I love this server as its the only one I will play on. and I just get sick of people acting like fucking assholes, I dont waste time away from the family to get on and play with people that would rather cause troble then play the fucking game. Its hard to draw the line, but I wont kick them anymore b/c they just come on here and fucking complain like 3 year olds then I look like I abuse admin Dick so nicely gave to me. Votekick works out well. I like the feature of voting for a particular map, I really like it. I use it most, I hope that is ok.

I guess I "abused" function number 2 so I now can not use it sad. I only did it to the people that deserved it, and 1 that I was just messing with corewin but he took it like a bitch and came on here and cried about it.

So now I just play and if people bitch and tk, I just leave and come back later, but I really like the ability to be able to vote a map where its a yes or no.

Dick, thanks again for the admin rights, I will stop fucking with corewin, I dont want you to have to worry about being bothered and listen to people bitch about it.

sorry bro,

Sc4r3d

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Steam (Moderator: -Dick)  |  Topic: Question about when to kick and why cant admins ban? « previous next »
Jump to: