[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-10-22 23:53:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43350 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  SWAT3  |  SWAT4  |  Topic: Fake LA^Witchkeeper^PD « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fake LA^Witchkeeper^PD  (Read 13517 times)
[predaeus]
[millennium club]

View Profile WWW
Fake LA^Witchkeeper^PD
« on: 2005-05-24 15:26:53 »

Today around 1700 GMT an idiot joined "Looking for...Serious CoOP", a coop server, and pretended to be LA^Witchkeeper^PD. He/she killed everyone and blocked the game, as the server is dedicated.

The subject repeatingly flooded with some "...PAYPAL NEEDED....CONTACT AT OFFICIAL FORUMS..GREG...blabla....AT VU FORUMS..." message.

Maybe this info is useful to somebody.

[jimforthewin]
[furryclan] MOH
[furry postmaster]

Jim

View Profile
Re: Fake LA^Witchkeeper^PD
« Reply #1 on: 2005-05-24 15:52:33 »

Yea we already know about it.  Cant do anything about it other than laugh at the twat.
[predaeus]
[millennium club]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2005-05-24 16:47:08 »

Pointman finally kicked him after making sure its not Witchy.

[jimforthewin]
[furryclan] MOH
[furry postmaster]

Jim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005-05-24 16:50:11 »

Witchy wouldnt be so annoying.  And if he was being annoying, he would do it in a funny way.
nN
[furry sage]

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: 2005-05-24 19:58:14 »

I think it was Witchy just after drinking too much gin.

"New Custard Could Cause Worldwide Flandemic"
[Witchkeeper]
[furry adept]

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: 2005-05-24 21:18:44 »

Wasn't me, sorry about that but there are morons about and nothing one can do about them.

I would pretend to be upset that someone is 'blackening' my name (oh lordy!) but I can't really be arsed..if this sort of thing amuses someone whose brain is clearly only a fraction of the size of his no doubt tiny penis then good for them.

Sorry to [furrys] though, at least if you ban by IP I'd still get in  smile

Nothing I can do though, sadly.

EDIT: But bloody hell I'd love to game at 1700GMT. Bloody imposters luck!

The wise man does at once what the fool does finally
[Don_T_Shoot]
[bukkake master]

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005-05-31 16:31:02 »

the fart man wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 13:24

Quote:

if this sort of thing amuses someone whose brain is clearly only a fraction of the size of his no doubt tiny penis then good for them

"Tiny" is a relative term.  My penis is "tiny" next to the third tallest standing Sequoia in the San Andreas Mountains.  Yet gargantuan next to a grain of rice... or the above average size of the penis belonging to virtually all mortals.  What bothers me most is that I've used the word "penis" three times during this post.  I clearly have nothing better to do.  

No substantial point to this post, and although I don't know you very well, I'm certain I could distinguish an idiot from yourself.  I don't suspect you have any reason to be concerned.

In others words, "Hi I'm Fart Man and I'd very much like to be disliked for saying stupid shit for no reason about people I don't know. Please ban me or at least flame my ass into a burnt crisp."

[GhostRider]
[nothing better to do]

120393882 ghostriderusa@msn.com RoddenCJ ghostrider_fc
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: 2005-05-31 18:15:22 »

Yeah, that pretty well sums it up.

Success, by the way!!!

See my Battlefield 2 stats here.
[Don_T_Shoot]
[bukkake master]

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005-06-02 17:27:19 »

Outline of thread:

-Pred points out a Witchkeeper impersonator, various [peoples] comment on it.  

-Witch adds his view on the situation.

-Fartman comes in on the scene, possibly attempting some sort of observational humor, but instead ends up attacking, or at least appearing to attack,  Witch totally unprovoked.  Either way, making an ass of himself.

-I point this out

-Ghost concurs with my observation

-Fartman proceeds to flame as if he's a 13 year old child.

What I'm trying to figure out is why you were so offended in the first place when Witch started going off on his impersonator.  There's not really any reason for you to have any stake in the matter, and thus no reason to start attacking.  Unless you were the impersonator I suppose.  The other possibility is a very bungled post, in which case you could have fixed it or possibly explained.

I suspect that you are off some sort of  medication recently and it's having some rather unpleasant results.
[Don_T_Shoot]
[bukkake master]

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005-06-03 02:12:47 »

If you are  going to continue to flame and bitch and moan, could you at least try to be interesting?  You are really inept at this sort of thing.

I suppose I'm spoiled by dealing with masters. Slippery Jim, as you mentioned, now there is a true master of the internet argument.   You are not worthy to even type his name.
[predaeus]
[millennium club]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2005-06-03 07:09:44 »

So much about securing Witchy's honor to people who don't know him at all...
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2005-06-03 10:28:55 »

And for the record I am the 13 year old expert, not Don.
Slippery_Jim
[furry acolyte]

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005-06-03 12:45:02 »

Thanks Don.  Do I get an award of some kind and where do I go to make my acceptance speech?   Can I wear shorts to the dinner?

Quote:

Slippery Jim and [furrycat] are the only worthwhile people here... of course there are a few exceptions with you not being one of them.

Hmmm, please don't say shit like that because it usually leads to people flaming me in response.  Errr, I guess Don's reply already took care of that.  Too late.

For the record I do think Don makes some very witty and amusing responses in these forums and he makes some of the better mods.  I am biased, but I think the monkey gun and chicken cannon combo mod was one of the better mods for Swat 3.

Please use the edit button and remove my name from your post.

BTW is Fartman serious and does anyone have a clue who he really is?
[Don_T_Shoot]
[bukkake master]

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005-06-03 12:54:39 »

In all honesty, I reread the Fart's original post, and it's likely that I read the part about knowing witch from an idiot with a sarcastic tone that was not intended which threw the rest of post into a very strange light.   So I'll will say sorry about that if I did indeed read it the wrong way.

However, given his low quality responses and showing of his true colors, I now know I can safely ignore any of his posts without missing anything interesting.
[Don_T_Shoot]
[bukkake master]

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005-06-03 13:10:28 »

SlipperyJim wrote on Fri, 03 June 2005 09:45

Thanks Don.  Do I get an award of some kind and where do I go to make my acceptance speech?   Can I wear shorts to the dinner?

I'm told that your Master Forum Jedi robes are waiting for you at the temple. They won't let me back in because I b0rken my flamesabre.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  SWAT3  |  SWAT4  |  Topic: Fake LA^Witchkeeper^PD « previous next »
Jump to: