[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2019-11-22 17:31:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43367 Posts in 3552 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: ALLR6
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  SWAT3  |  SWAT4  |  Topic: Swat 4 Expansion pack « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Swat 4 Expansion pack  (Read 56471 times)
Slippery_Jim
[furry acolyte]

View Profile
Re: Swat 4 Expansion pack
« Reply #30 on: 2005-09-05 22:36:09 »

Quote:

Express your own opinions, do not underwrite mine

That applies for you too.  Do not try to moderate my opinions here.  You won't get any free games here unless -Dick sends you his copy of Swat 4 Wink

I would love to have the perfect Swat 3 sequel like the rest of you and as a person who has bought almost every game in the Police Quest series and Swat series I damned well have the right to an opinion.

BTW for your information Haystakk was the one that wanted to shut down the fansite.  His heart was not in it any more and he was paying the bills so eventually I agreed that he should take it down.  I don't blame him in the least since I too was starting to get discouraged with the game's lack of support and proper tactical gameplay.  I also still contribute an occasional news story to another Swat 4 fansite without any credit.

[Witchkeeper]
[furry adept]

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: 2005-09-06 08:08:13 »

I don't agree with Jim and far from moderating peoples opinions I am merely trying to express one, without everyone telling me what I actually think Phoenix. I was not aware I had to agree with you to post here.

I don't share the view that moderator is a term of abuse Jim and so am not offended when you use it. You may want to realise that if one moderates a single fan site it does not mean you moderate, or want to moderate any more. Just like if you had one fansite it does not mean you own every other you post on.

The wise man does at once what the fool does finally
Slippery_Jim
[furry acolyte]

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005-09-06 12:29:58 »

Ah but you did not simply disagree with my Swat 4 opinions.  You self righteously informed me that I had no right to make comments about the game.  Too bad that life doesn't work all the time the way Witchie wants. razz

The horse has been flogged and is dead.  Shall we cook it and eat it for breakfast or bury it?
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: 2005-09-06 14:03:03 »

I havent had sex with it yet, lets not get ahead of the game by eating it first.
[Witchkeeper]
[furry adept]

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: 2005-09-06 17:39:51 »

SlipperyJim wrote on Tue, 06 September 2005 09:29

Ah but you did not simply disagree with my Swat 4 opinions.  You self righteously informed me that I had no right to make comments about the game.  Too bad that life doesn't work all the time the way Witchie wants. razz

The horse has been flogged and is dead.  Shall we cook it and eat it for breakfast or bury it?

Actually I said

"and, while you can have an opinion, your self righteous disgust at the game and objections to its contents are rather undermined by the fact you are playing it for nothing, with no intention of doing otherwise"

Don't distort my posts, stick to your own.

As for the horse, you are most welcome to it. Enjoy.

Slippery_Jim
[furry acolyte]

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005-09-06 18:29:28 »

For the record I never made death threats to the horse before killing it however you can spread rumours if it suits your agenda.
[Witchkeeper]
[furry adept]

View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: 2005-09-06 19:53:06 »

See, I knew you would need the horse later  biggrin

[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2005-09-06 20:18:36 »

SJ, if you don't drop it, me thinks we're gonna have the [orthopedic (or is it -paedic to the English?) surgeon] remove both your femurs, and then beat you senseless with them.

Sorry if I misinterpreted you Witchy. It sounded like you were trying to censor SJ. And don't you dare get pissy with me, Doctor Strangelove. I was just expressing my opinion too! Unless you want to get personal about it, then I'll be forced to call you nasty names and make disparaging comments about your mother.

[12:46] [DT], Drax: I enjoy hooking my little sister up with guys from across the country
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: 2005-09-06 22:56:15 »

Your mom really needs to get out of the webcam business Phoenix.  I  cant find the unsubscribe link though.

http://www.4allperverts.com/samples/spymom/aw10.jpg
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2005-09-07 03:10:29 »

I just emailed the webmaster. He says the only person that has a lifetime subscription is someone with the domain mattk@ohio.columbus.rr.com. Any ideas who that could be?

[12:46] [DT], Drax: I enjoy hooking my little sister up with guys from across the country
[predaeus]
[millennium club]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2005-09-07 05:21:21 »

[-dick], [phoenix], step over! You've failed your mission. What's your excuse this time?
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2005-09-07 06:24:40 »

The mission to derail the thread? I think it's either been derailed, or on its way to a devastating end that ruins lives and destroys nations.

Kinda like GWB's presidency...

Slippery_Jim
[furry acolyte]

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2005-09-07 07:14:43 »

Hey don't be insulting Dubya.  Homeland Security will cart you off and force you to make bibles from some far away prison.
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2005-09-07 09:00:03 »

Jesus Christ. They're outsourcing PRISONS now too?!

[Don_T_Shoot]
[bukkake master]

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2005-09-07 12:19:49 »

They are outsourcing prison sentences as well.  I have some Bangladeshi family serving my time for wreckless indifference to bill paying.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  SWAT3  |  SWAT4  |  Topic: Swat 4 Expansion pack « previous next »
Jump to: