Well I had been keeping an eye out for new versions of the SSF mod, but this somehow slipped past me. Saw it on Fileplanet this morning. The SSF mod 2.1 is out, and it does some incredible things with the game in addition to the changes here:http://forums.furryclan.net/index.php?t=msg&th=2896&
The biggest new feature is something we've all been waiting for:
- Increased max players in Coop from 5 to 10 when you choose from the GUI. 7 players are now the new default.
- Red & Blue Teams in MP Coop - Change team/tag/"team you talk to" during game play
Another highlight fix that had been driving me insane:
- Back to last used weapon after Tactical Aids !!
Other interesting features:
- 6x C2 Carges. 3x Wedges per slot chosen
- Aggressive Arrest - Arrest non compliant hostages and suspects
- Sniper Rifle - A powerful weapon with AP, FMJ or JHP rounds. Excellent accuracy while standing still
- ALL weapon, Armor, Bullets and Doors have been changed to reflect real life stats
- Shotgun made more effective
Add to that the fixes already implemented in 1.1 - much better suspect AI, greatly improved weapon recoil/accuracy/penetration, etc. - and we've got an unofficial patch. Only 2 things still missing: lightsticks, and compliant unrestrained suspects still acting as a threat.
So, is everyone still done with this game, or does the mod pique your interest?