[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-09-22 17:43:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43346 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Red Storm rising  |  Topic: Unreal ed « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Unreal ed  (Read 2480 times)
Slaine
[my first post]

View Profile Email
Unreal ed
« on: 2006-01-28 20:02:50 »

Hi everyone,

I've been dawdling along the long road to map making for RVS for a few weeks now and I have hit a dead end. I have read soooo many tutorials I fear I cannot see the wood for the trees, either that or I'm Muppet plain and simple  confused

I have subtracted my first room and then added a couple of new ones inside it but I cannot find/figure how to create a door so I can enter them.

Link to map picture

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/469/map1qj.jpg

Can anyone please tell me how to 'carve' out a doorway in between the framework on the wall so I can enter the room and texture it etc ? As you can see I have to do it to the other two adjacent rooms and make a working/opening door on the newly carved hole. Any info would be greatfully received (and give the old grey matter a breather too !!).

Thanks

nN
[furry sage]

View Profile Email
Re: Unreal ed
« Reply #1 on: 2006-01-28 20:22:45 »

Use the subtract tool to make a hole where the door should be. Also you need to make sure that the room you're trying to get into also has a hole in it, rather than being just a solid block.

"New Custard Could Cause Worldwide Flandemic"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Red Storm rising  |  Topic: Unreal ed « previous next »
Jump to: