[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-09-22 17:44:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43346 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Red Storm rising  |  Topic: Raven Shield... resurrection!! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Raven Shield... resurrection!!  (Read 14393 times)
[Witchkeeper]
[furry adept]

View Profile Email
Re: Raven Shield... resurrection!!
« Reply #45 on: 2006-06-03 20:33:04 »

Sadly after the fan had finally squealed itself to death and died the card went a funny colour on the capacitor things and the memory so I think it must have been burning out, so I thought it best to replace it altogether. Had I realised before I'd have replaced it..me r dufus.

The wise man does at once what the fool does finally
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: 2006-06-03 22:18:41 »

Sheer luck I noticed mine.  That was the point in my life that my video card was on all day long at 100% in game.  If it artifacted it meant to take it out immediately and diagnose because everybody on TS was screaming at me to get back in game.
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2006-06-04 04:06:23 »

they are bulletproof after you install a new fan on them.  The my fan froze up on me a few months after I got.  it is still running everyday for 2 years now with a old cpu fan screwed to the board.  Takes up two pci slots now though.

Roffle. Sounds like my damned setup... except I have my fan standing on top of the card beneath my vid card w/ it blowing on the heatsink.

[12:46] [DT], Drax: I enjoy hooking my little sister up with guys from across the country
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  Red Storm rising  |  Topic: Raven Shield... resurrection!! « previous next »
Jump to: