[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-10-19 10:01:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43350 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  [furryclan] forums  |  TV and film  |  Topic: some good movies a comin in '08 « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: some good movies a comin in '08  (Read 1515 times)
-Dick
[bukkake master]

View Profile WWW
some good movies a comin in '08
« on: 2007-12-30 23:47:46 »

http://torrentgeek.wordpress.com/2007/12/30/10-most-anticipated-movies-of-2008/

I watched at least half the trailers.  Looks like some good stuff in coming out.
[GhostRider]
[nothing better to do]

120393882 ghostriderusa@msn.com RoddenCJ ghostrider_fc
View Profile Email
Re: some good movies a comin in '08
« Reply #1 on: 2007-12-31 01:14:45 »

Well, out of those ten, I'd say Dark Knight looks like something I'd actually pay to see.  I thought that Batman Begins was pretty cool.

For purely nostalgic interests, I'd probably see Speed Racer.  I used to watch that all the time growing up.

See my Battlefield 2 stats here.
[Nataliia]
[furry acolyte]

View Profile Email
Re: some good movies a comin in '08
« Reply #2 on: 2007-12-31 01:44:11 »

hmm. I rarely go to the theatre, only having gone maybe twice last year, these are the ones that interest me enough to actually ponder renting them (I rarely see the ones I rent either, so....who knows if I'll ever actually watch any of them *shrugs*):

Iron Man - I love the irony of getting Robert Downy, Jr to play Stark. I think it'll be a decent comic book-based flick tho.
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - this one I'll probably actually see in the theatre as I'll be taking my kid to see it, I'm sure. My favorite book series ever (almost ranks up their with the Hardy Boys as most read during my childhood Cheesy )

The rest...I'm sure hubby will rent and I might watch them with him. Or not. Who knows? Smiley

The Bible teaches \"love thy neighbor\"; the Kama-Sutra explains how.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  [furryclan] forums  |  TV and film  |  Topic: some good movies a comin in '08 « previous next »
Jump to: