[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-09-19 17:58:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43346 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  SWAT3  |  Topic: Questions about High Poly Guns.. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Questions about High Poly Guns..  (Read 6193 times)
Cpy-Ct
[furry minion]

My Bag Of Tricks

View Profile Email
Re: Questions about High Poly Guns..
« Reply #15 on: 2010-05-04 19:05:39 »

[furrycat] you evidently do not have any control over your clan here. You allow your members to talk shit to guests and other newly registered members, and have allowed this  behavior to go on for such a long time now, and for someone to say anything of the sort to ME (an Admin/Founder of another community) tells me you lack respect for me or others here as well. I have been watching your forums closely and it seems, even though I and a bunch of others here are registered, we share a mutual  feeling of being an outsider. I have tried to communicate with you and "YOUR CLAN" to play games, do something fun, or even shoot the shit on Teamspeak, and a long time member of your clan response to this was "No we don't want to talk to you on TeamSpeak".

I am the Founder of Dazed and Confused Gaming Network, my admins have not read any of these posts up until yesterday, they feel you are wrong for allowing this type of behavior to go on for such a long time on your clan's forum.  

I have and always will have the upmost repect for you for your accomplishements on Swat3.

For now I will excuse myself from creating new posts to your Clan's forum for a while, I will periodically be checking my existing posts on Swat3.

Your Friend,

Cpy-Ct
Founder/Head Admin
Dazed and Confused Gaming Network

[THIS POST WAS NOT INTENDED TO START TROUBLE WITHIN THE MEMBERS OF FURRYCLAN]
« Last Edit: 2010-05-04 19:22:36 by CopyCat » Logged
[Don_T_Shoot]
[bukkake master]

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010-05-04 19:19:32 »

Phoenix is a well known jackass.  I wouldn't put too much stock in his translations.
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010-05-05 02:10:59 »

[furrycat] you evidently do not have any control over your clan here. You allow your members to talk shit to guests and other newly registered members, and have allowed this  behavior to go on for such a long time now, and for someone to say anything of the sort to ME (an Admin/Founder of another community) tells me you lack respect for me or others here as well. I have been watching your forums closely and it seems, even though I and a bunch of others here are registered, we share a mutual  feeling of being an outsider. I have tried to communicate with you and "YOUR CLAN" to play games, do something fun, or even shoot the shit on Teamspeak, and a long time member of your clan response to this was "No we don't want to talk to you on TeamSpeak".

I am the Founder of Dazed and Confused Gaming Network, my admins have not read any of these posts up until yesterday, they feel you are wrong for allowing this type of behavior to go on for such a long time on your clan's forum.  

I have and always will have the upmost repect for you for your accomplishements on Swat3.

For now I will excuse myself from creating new posts to your Clan's forum for a while, I will periodically be checking my existing posts on Swat3.

Your Friend,

Cpy-Ct
Founder/Head Admin
Dazed and Confused Gaming Network

[THIS POST WAS NOT INTENDED TO START TROUBLE WITHIN THE MEMBERS OF FURRYCLAN]

He probably doesn't have "control" over the individual members of the clan simply because we're all.. you know.. human beings with free will. We are all members of the same clan because we enjoy playing video games with each other. I'm sure (and hopeful) that I speak for all of us when I say that we didn't join Furryclan so we could be dominated by [mao].

I find it pretty amusing that my response to you made you post an open letter to furrycat. It was my mistake to assume that you wouldn't turn into a blubbering vagina when I decided to tell you what everyone else was trying to hint at for the last couple of months. Oops.

And really... at the end of the day you brought it on yourself with the whining and the "woe is me" nonsense of "aww... nobody wanna play wif me or talk to me on teamspeak." If it weren't for one of those messages at least once a week, I probably would've left you well enough alone.

[12:46] [DT], Drax: I enjoy hooking my little sister up with guys from across the country
[NorthStar]
[furry postmaster]

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: 2010-05-05 15:26:54 »

I had been ignoring this thread, but NOW... well, now things are getting interesting. Cheesy  Seriously though, if you want to get to know us/play games with us/interact on TS, it would really help if you played or discussed something that we still play. I probably play more games than anyone on here, but SWAT3 is not on my list anymore. Hell, I could probably be persuaded to pick up SWAT4 if I could find the disc, even though I know most everyone has discounted it.
[DoubleTap]
[furlosopher]

159004537 allan_v@isnbroadband.net DoubleTapABN DoubleTap_ABN
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: 2010-05-05 15:33:07 »

WTF is a SWAT 3?
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010-05-05 22:46:33 »

WTF is a SWAT 3?

I think it's similar to, if not the same as, a Guoho Huang.

[12:46] [DT], Drax: I enjoy hooking my little sister up with guys from across the country
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2010-05-05 22:48:00 »

I had been ignoring this thread, but NOW... well, now things are getting interesting. Cheesy  Seriously though, if you want to get to know us/play games with us/interact on TS, it would really help if you played or discussed something that we still play. I probably play more games than anyone on here, but SWAT3 is not on my list anymore. Hell, I could probably be persuaded to pick up SWAT4 if I could find the disc, even though I know most everyone has discounted it.

I could be convinced to go back to SWAT 3.

If they turned it into SWAT 3 II and made it not suck like SWAT 4 did.

Slippery_Jim
[furry acolyte]

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010-05-06 18:08:32 »

Please keep this thread going.  It was getting good.  Kinda reminds me of the old Sierra forum days.

All we need is Pie4foo to come blazing in (but he is too busy praying I imagine).
Cpy-Ct
[furry minion]

My Bag Of Tricks

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: 2010-05-06 20:55:02 »

Please keep this thread going.  It was getting good.  Kinda reminds me of the old Sierra forum days.

All we need is Pie4foo to come blazing in (but he is too busy praying I imagine).
Except there were good moderators and admins in the old Sierra forums that gave a damn about how people were being treated.

[Don't burn the bridge after you have crossed it.]

CC
[moab]
[furry familiar]

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: 2010-05-06 22:54:11 »

Slippery_Jim
[furry acolyte]

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2010-05-07 04:09:35 »

Except there were good moderators and admins in the old Sierra forums that gave a damn about how people were being treated.

That was some comedy gold right there.
Cpy-Ct
[furry minion]

My Bag Of Tricks

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: 2010-05-07 04:12:04 »

Isn't that the truth!

Come on TS with us and shoot the shit.... SJ?
CC
« Last Edit: 2010-05-07 04:13:47 by [CopyCat] » Logged
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2010-05-08 01:41:52 »

I think what he's saying is that your post was nonsensical at best and seriously deluded at worst.

But yes. I think his tone definitely said "I would LOVE you talk to you on TS."

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  SWAT3  |  Topic: Questions about High Poly Guns.. « previous next »
Jump to: