[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-09-19 17:54:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43346 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  SWAT3  |  Topic: Possible bug SCN Hacking 10.0 « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Possible bug SCN Hacking 10.0  (Read 17195 times)
Slippery_Jim
[furry acolyte]

View Profile
Re: Possible bug SCN Hacking 10.0
« Reply #90 on: 2010-11-02 21:42:37 »

Other solution would be to split the vertex and create a copy of it, so each surface only points to one instance, and they can be edited separately. I thought this wasn't worth the trouble, and shared surfaces are usually related anyway (like a long wall) and editing them all at the same time makes sense.

How hard would this be to implement?   The reason that I ask is that I am already having problems with shared surfaces not being part of the same object (or sometimes it is a different side).   I have only looked at MissionA and MissionL and both have textures I can't edit because of this issue.

I don't know if I could do a system like they do. I could look into adding rotation, but I don't think I'd be doing something as complete as that. Also, to tell the current texture ratio I think i'd have to think a little. Maybe?  PS: WC texturing always sucked.

You are right, if we have to pick our "battles" then a rotation feature isn't worth fighting for.

WC's texture tool didn't bother me at all.  What was a pain was how everything went to shit if you rotated the texture.

Feel free to put feedback/suggestions/discussions in the issue box on googlecode page. There won't be many people seeing it anyway. No problem.

Already started using it.  Will try to stop using this forum, lol.

« Last Edit: 2010-11-02 21:44:39 by Slippery_Jim » Logged
Cpy-Ct
[furry minion]

My Bag Of Tricks

View Profile Email
« Reply #91 on: 2010-11-03 01:27:59 »

Fun stuff AA and SJ. I have been watching this thread. Awesome work!!

Slippery_Jim
[furry acolyte]

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2010-11-03 21:08:15 »

Fun stuff AA and SJ. I have been watching this thread. Awesome work!!

Don't be shy.   The more people testing it out and giving AA feedback the better.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  SWAT3  |  Topic: Possible bug SCN Hacking 10.0 « previous next »
Jump to: