[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-11-21 07:13:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43350 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  SWAT3  |  Topic: SCN Hacking GUI « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SCN Hacking GUI  (Read 1533 times)
Slippery_Jim
[furry acolyte]

View Profile
SCN Hacking GUI
« on: 2010-10-23 16:06:47 »

To simplify the use of Furrycat's excellent SCN Hacking tool I am making a graphic interface in Visual Basic 6.   This utility will remove most of the typing involved and prevent syntax errors in commands.

I know that 99.9999999% of the people visiting this forum will have absolutely no use for this application but I wanted it for myself and figured I would share it.   It should be finished this weekend.

A small word of caution though, I didn't not bother making the utility totally "idiot" proof.   You still have to make sure you fill out all the input boxes properly.   For instance if you type in an out-of-range number in the colour field you won't get a warning.   It will happily try to use whatever numbers you typed.

How to use:
Place the "ScnHacking_GUI.exe" in the same folder as SCN Hacking.    You must also place the .SCN files that you want to hack in the same folder.    Run the GUI and be in hacking heaven.

- doesn't connect to the internet
- doesn't read or write to Windows registry and is therefore safe to use
- only reads and writes .SCN and .TXT files into the folder that you place SCN Hacking GUI
- uses Visual Basic 6 so Windows XP should run it great without extra files needed to support it
« Last Edit: 2010-10-23 18:37:26 by Slippery_Jim » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  Single player and online games  |  SWAT3  |  Topic: SCN Hacking GUI « previous next »
Jump to: