[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2018-07-19 16:31:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43357 Posts in 3547 Topics by 236 Members
Latest Member: ALLR6
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  [furryclan] forums  |  Jokes and freaky stuff  |  Topic: Gun crime « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gun crime  (Read 12616 times)
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
Re: Gun crime
« Reply #30 on: 2011-01-24 17:54:32 »

The New Jersey murder was clearly motivated by them being gay, not illegal.

As far as the other murder, they could've been gay too. So the issue is that homosexuals are on murderous rampages.

As far as the other stats go... in 2006, the U.S. averaged 46 murders a day. The US also averaged 49 DUI related fatalities a day. The stats cited would suggest that 26% of all murders and DUI related fatalities are the fault of illegals. What is the nation of origin for those illegals? Leaves that part out. Also doesn't say where they get their information for saying "13 Americans would survive who are otherwise killed each day by uninsured drunk driving illegals."

But back to your point by point numbers that cites the LA Times without actually citing the LA Times.

1. 2004 stats estimate that approximately 15% of the county's labor force was being paid under the table. An estimated 61% of those were undocumented immigrants. So 9% of the work force (give or take) consists of illegals. Not quite 40%.

2. The 95% of murder warrants number makes me raise my eyebrow, but if it were 100% true with no caveats, it wouldn't surprise me all that much, simply for this reason: if you live here, and the police issue a warrant for your arrest, you will be arrested. If you flee back to your country, then you probably won't be arrested. So the numbers for legals will always trend downward, whereas if you're illegal and you flee, the numbers will always trend upward.

3. You can go to LAPD's website and look up the most wanted criminals. Unfortunately, it doesn't state whether they're in the country here illegally or not. It just states their descent. So sure, if you assume that everyone that's hispanic is here illegally...

4. The department of health services said that in 2001, 62.7% of all live births in LA County were to hispanic parents. Now, assuming again that every hispanic parent in LA County is on Medi-Cal and here illegally, then sure. That number works.

5. In 2000, my department reported that 23% of inmates in LA County jail were deportable. And nowhere did the Department say that every single one of them was Mexican.

6. I could find nothing to confirm nor deny this.

7. A single California Department of Justice report in 1995 stated that it was estimated that 60% of the 18th street gang in LA consisted of illegals. Not the same as all gang members in LA.

8. Again, nothing to confirm nor deny.

9. zomg! Not 21 spanish speaking radio stations!

10. Bwuh?

It just amuses the hell out of me to see anti-MEXICAN vitriol. Because when people talk about the immigration problem in the US, they're not talking about Canadians. They're not talking about Italians, people from the UK, Estonians... etc. They're talking about Mexicans. And for the first 150 years of this country's existence, we were all about "Come on in. Sign up here." Signed a fuckin' book and you were good to go. Now I encourage all of you to research the current immigration process. Then, sit in amazement as you are suddenly overcome with the realization that "Wow... it really is worth hiking 3 days overland in the middle of a fuckin' desert when compared to what you have to do to come to the country legally."

[12:46] [DT], Drax: I enjoy hooking my little sister up with guys from across the country
[GhostRider]
[nothing better to do]

120393882 ghostriderusa@msn.com RoddenCJ ghostrider_fc
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: 2011-01-24 19:51:45 »

I'm not sure where all the anti-Mexican vitriol is, either.  I've got nothing against Mexicans.  My godson is half Mexican and his mom is pretty sweet, if ya know what I mean.  Shocked

Meanwhile, at least one of those articles I linked was about an illegal from El Salvador.  I don't think both of them were about the gays, but you see what you want to see there.

I'm not going to get into a tête-à-tête with you about the numbers because I just don't care.  But for your information, this is why I think it's important to secure our southern border:
http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/defenseandsecurity/a/otmaliens.htm

It's all about OTM's, dude.  The dope flowing across like a river is a distant second.  People trying to discover the American dream is an even more distant third.

See my Battlefield 2 stats here.
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2011-01-24 20:14:59 »

It's all about OTM's, dude.

Then we should stop them from getting on planes and flying over here as long as they have the money to purchase a plane ticket.

[12:46] [DT], Drax: I enjoy hooking my little sister up with guys from across the country
[Longbow]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: 2011-01-25 16:03:56 »

Family members of a teen gunned down last week railed against America's immigration policy on Friday after learning one of the suspected gunmen was in the country illegally.

Melvin Alvarado, 22, and Jonathan Lopez-Torres, 18, have been charged with capital murder in the Aug. 7 shooting death of 14-year-old Shatavia Anderson.

14 years old...

The bailiff called the murder suspect's name for the second time, scanning the courtroom. "Juan Sanchez?"

It was June 30, the day Sanchez's trial was scheduled to start in Harris County District Court in the killing of Gregorio Diaz, a 25-year-old paramedic and U.S. Navy veteran.

Even though Sanchez told Harris County jailers he was in the country illegally when he was booked on the murder charge in July 2007, he was released on $35,000 bail, according to Harris County Sheriff's Office records.

Now, he was nowhere to be found.

Judge Joan Campbell called Sanchez's defense attorney and the prosecutor to the bench. "I am revoking bond on Juan Sanchez," she said. "Now."

Under her breath, the judge said, "So much for that murder case."

gone

HOUSTON -- An arrest has been made in the brutal carjacking that resulted in the stabbing death of a mother of five. Harris County Sheriff’s investigators said they arrested one suspect in the murder of Tina Davila and charges have been filed against an illegal immigrant they say stabbed the woman several times.

she had a 4 month old daughter

these two fuckers killed a cop. 
[GhostRider]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: 2011-01-25 17:09:58 »

Nothing a few well placed claymores don't fix.

[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2011-01-27 04:32:27 »

And out of curiosity, how many crimes are committed by citizens. Hmmm..

[Longbow]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #36 on: 2011-01-27 14:30:45 »

very few crimes are committed by LAW ABIDING CITIZENS of this country. 

just 2 days ago an ILLEGAL MEXICAN was shot and killed trying to steal a car from a mall.  there are people trying to protect this guy and press charges on the cop that shot him.  the guy has been in jail numerous times for grand theft, rape, home invasion, and a list of other crimes, even been deported twice, he is a scumbag and a piece of shit.  talking to the asshats that are trying to protect him, he wasn a good person, and only stold things because he couldnt find a job.  he is crap, and im glad someone finally stopped him from terrorizing this area.   
[Don_T_Shoot]
[bukkake master]

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2011-01-27 15:43:28 »

What about the LAW UNABIDING CITIZENS?
[GhostRider]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: 2011-01-27 15:58:37 »

And out of curiosity, how many crimes are committed by citizens. Hmmm..

Too many.  What's that got to do with this?

[NorthStar]
[furry postmaster]

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: 2011-01-27 16:46:50 »

If only you guys were as interested in games as in arguing about politics... we'd have some good times.
[Longbow]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #40 on: 2011-01-27 20:27:39 »

i play games almost every night.  where are you?
[NorthStar]
[furry postmaster]

View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: 2011-01-28 00:06:02 »

I wasn't aware that being AFK in the games channel counted as playing.
[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2011-01-28 01:40:39 »

very few crimes are committed by LAW ABIDING CITIZENS of this country.  

just 2 days ago an ILLEGAL MEXICAN was shot and killed trying to steal a car from a mall.  there are people trying to protect this guy and press charges on the cop that shot him.  the guy has been in jail numerous times for grand theft, rape, home invasion, and a list of other crimes, even been deported twice, he is a scumbag and a piece of shit.  talking to the asshats that are trying to protect him, he wasn a good person, and only stold things because he couldnt find a job.  he is crap, and im glad someone finally stopped him from terrorizing this area.  

Very few crimes are committed by (with the exception being immigration law) LAW ABIDING NON-CITIZENS of this country. In fact... if a law abiding citizen managed to commit ANY crime, I'd be shocked. What with the definition of law abiding and all...

Just today a LEGAL AMERICAN stabbed a cop in Garden Grove after robbing multiple people for their cell phones along with his two LEGAL AMERICAN accomplices.

And of the 11 cops shot in the past week, 11 of them have been shot by citizens. So we need to immediately remove all citizens from this country, because they are good for nothing worthless pieces of shit that are destroying our country.
« Last Edit: 2011-01-28 17:06:53 by [_PhoeniX_] » Logged

[GhostRider]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: 2011-01-28 13:42:01 »

Fascist.

[_PhoeniX_]
[nothing better to do]

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2011-01-28 17:06:06 »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  [furryclan] forums  |  Jokes and freaky stuff  |  Topic: Gun crime « previous next »
Jump to: