[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-07-28 17:59:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43346 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  MMOs  |  Elves  |  Topic: Elder *yawn* Scrolls Online « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Elder *yawn* Scrolls Online  (Read 5237 times)
[Don_T_Shoot]
[bukkake master]

View Profile
Elder *yawn* Scrolls Online
« on: 2012-05-04 19:30:06 »

I'm sure you've read the news, Elder Scrolls Online.

'It needs to be comfortable for people who are coming in from a typical massively multiplayer game that has the same control mechanisms, but it also has to appeal to Skyrim players,'

So every MMO ever, with a Skyrim skin.  Check.

Like Star Wars: The Old Republic the game will be fully voice-acted, but it will also look similar to the game with a quasi-cartoonish art style

you can't be a vampire or a werewolf and there 'most likely' won't be dragons. There will be no non-player character romances or marriages either, and you won't be able to own your own home.

So, uh, it's supposed to be Skyrim, right?  I never actually played Skyrim but they seem to be excluding the only things I've ever heard about it save the arrows to the knee bit.   
[NorthStar]
[furry postmaster]

View Profile Email
Re: Elder *yawn* Scrolls Online
« Reply #1 on: 2012-05-04 19:42:31 »

Yeah, still not really sure where they're going with this one, but it seems like they're going out of their way to do exactly what you said: make it just like every other MMO, and nothing like the other Elder Scrolls games. I don't think the ES series is right for an MMO. Would have much rather seen a regular RPG with coop multiplayer. But I suppose that's Bethesda's job, and this is Zenimax.
[furrycat]
[jedi master]

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: 2012-05-04 22:04:18 »

Arrow IN the knee.
[DoubleTap]
[furlosopher]

159004537 allan_v@isnbroadband.net DoubleTapABN DoubleTap_ABN
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: 2013-09-04 11:32:02 »

Just got a stress test invite for this Friday. I assume garbage, but it's free so..I'll let you know.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  MMOs  |  Elves  |  Topic: Elder *yawn* Scrolls Online « previous next »
Jump to: