[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-09-23 15:31:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43346 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  MMOs  |  Superhero  |  Topic: City Of Heroes pleasant F2P surprise « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: City Of Heroes pleasant F2P surprise  (Read 2247 times)
[furrycat]
[jedi master]

View Profile WWW Email
City Of Heroes pleasant F2P surprise
« on: 2011-10-08 07:56:54 »

After my bad experience with Champions where I couldn't play my old characters and didn't have enough slots to create new ones, I was grateful to find that the COH devs had thought things through on that front.

I logged in to find all my characters locked and a total of 13 unlocks available.  Freeloaders get a certain number free and I had more due to ponying up for extra slots in the past.  I could use my unlocks to make any of my old characters available or open a slot for a new dude.  Best of all I didn't have to choose there and then; the unlocks can be saved and used at any time.  So I unlocked the Catpain and logged in to have a poke about.

I don't know if I'll stick around and spend any money but if the devs want me to they've at least given themselves a chance by not presenting me with the choice of deleting one of my characters to make a new one for long enough to see whether I wished I could have the old one back, or walking away.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  MMOs  |  Superhero  |  Topic: City Of Heroes pleasant F2P surprise « previous next »
Jump to: