[furryclan]
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2017-09-22 19:42:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Teamspeak status: teamspeak.furryclan.net

[furryclan] main page: furryclan.net
43346 Posts in 3544 Topics by 235 Members
Latest Member: w1bble
* Home Help Search Login Register
[furryclan]  |  MMOs  |  Other MMOs  |  Topic: World of Warcraft & SWG « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft & SWG  (Read 2934 times)
[NorthStar]
[furry postmaster]

View Profile Email
World of Warcraft & SWG
« on: 2003-05-16 17:26:43 »

o going to rock. I'll be all over this one as soon as they start the beta sign-up. New E3 movie and screenies just came out:

http://www.blizzard.com/e3/2003/wow.shtml

In other news, the beta sign-up for Star Wars: Galaxies has started, and what a pain in the ass that was. Way too many forms to fill out, and fill out again when they don't work properly. My hopes aren't quite as high for this one, but here's the link:

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/

- NSI agree that perhaps an end time, regardless of vote
[GhostRider]
[nothing better to do]

120393882 ghostriderusa@msn.com RoddenCJ ghostrider_fc
View Profile Email
Re: World of Warcraft & SWG
« Reply #1 on: 2003-05-17 00:58:35 »

You know...I'd be very interested in that Star Wars game if my computer didn't suck.  I really liked the Star Wars franchise, even though games like Battle for Naboo and Pod Racer were basically overblown Nintendo games.  I bought them for my 10 year old and he liked them a lot.  I played Dark Forces, Jedi Knight, Jedi II, and I wanted to get Star Wars Battleground but again, my computer sucks.

I did have, and actually still do have, a good time playing Rebellion.  I would be pleasantly surprised to find out if even one other person had that game.

See my Battlefield 2 stats here.
[predaeus]
[millennium club]

View Profile WWW
Re: World of Warcraft & SWG
« Reply #2 on: 2003-05-17 12:31:09 »

had rebellion some long time ago...gave it away though

played the demo of SW battlegrounds..if im not wrong its the one based on the Age of empires engine...and totally sucked

imagine...storming a village or something with a squad of storm troopers, they start shooting at the houses...ok...then u get in vader close cuz u r supposed to protect him while bringing mayhem to that place...so he stands...but wont stand still the bastard...he ehads for the nearest house and starts beating the shit outta it with his lightsaber...so i think cool down vader...get back to yer waiting pos and overlook the action...no no he heads for the action again...and i can tell u it looks very RIDICULOUS!!!!

its no fun if u wanna play the baddies and they behave like sissies...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
[furryclan]  |  MMOs  |  Other MMOs  |  Topic: World of Warcraft & SWG « previous next »
Jump to: